Fanz of Mashup Tourneys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fanz of Mashup Tourneys

for those who love mashup tourneys, i like mashups, act like its frickin 2000s or something this is a social experiement dont tell anyone (not affilated with mashup week or any tourneys atm, i just like them)

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help please

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vanhalenfan76

vanhalenfan76

Help please  Empty
PostSubject: Help please    Help please  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2023 6:51 pm

Can someone explain what these tournys are ? My granddaughter likes thema nd i want to get to know her better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mashupman2000
Admin
mashupman2000

Help please  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help please    Help please  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2023 7:27 pm

vanhalenfan76 wrote:
Can someone explain what these tournys are ? My granddaughter likes thema nd i want to get to know her better Very Happy

oh i can explain this one!

so a mashup tourney is a tourney hosted on a music streaming or video sharing service, something like soundcloud or youtube, where characters from other pieces of media (imagine homer simpson from the simpsons) or your own piece of media are put into a bracket, kinda like a sports tournament, in this bracket they are put against other characters (imagine homer simpson vs peter griffin from family guy) in the form of a google form and a dual mashup track posted to the specific account that would own the tournament, they keep going fighting other contestants until they win where the prize of their own is mainly decided by the creator (kinda like their very own week or being a host to the sequel of the specified tourney), now this is where mashups come into the play, mashups are just songs made from original songs made by other people mashed together with each other to make a new song, its pretty complex, but just imagine the instrumental to smooth by santana mashed with something like the vocals to cant touch this by MC hammer, a mashup, the best program to make mashups with has got to be fl studio!

good examples are be listed here:

1. Mashup Week (The Link To The Account)
2. Rave Week (The Link To The Account)
3. Strange Alternative Leader Tournament (The Link To The Account)
4. PRIZM (The Link To The Account)
5. CHANCE (The Link To The Account)

it can be themed off of anything, a concept, an object or even an existing property! the choices are endless!

hopefully you know what a mashup tourney is about now and i hope you enjoy the forum!

vanhalenfan76 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mashuptourneycentral.forumotion.com
vanhalenfan76

vanhalenfan76

Help please  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help please    Help please  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2023 7:35 pm

mashupman2000 wrote:
vanhalenfan76 wrote:

oh i can explain this one!

so a mashup tourney is a tourney hosted on a music streaming or video sharing service, something like soundcloud or youtube, where characters from other pieces of media (imagine homer simpson from the simpsons) or your own piece of media are put into a bracket, kinda like a sports tournament, in this bracket they are put against other characters (imagine homer simpson vs peter griffin from family guy) in the form of a google form and a dual mashup track posted to the specific account that would own the tournament, they keep going fighting other contestants until they win where the prize of their own is mainly decided by the creator (kinda like their very own week or being a host to the sequel of the specified tourney), now this is where mashups come into the play, mashups are just songs made from original songs made by other people mashed together with each other to make a new song, its pretty complex, but just imagine the instrumental to smooth by santana mashed with something like the vocals to cant touch this by MC hammer, a mashup, the best program to make mashups with has got to be fl studio!

good examples are be listed here:

1. Mashup Week (The Link To The Account)
2. Rave Week (The Link To The Account)
3. Strange Alternative Leader Tournament (The Link To The Account)
4. PRIZM (The Link To The Account)
5. CHANCE (The Link To The Account)

it can be themed off of anything, a concept, an object or even an existing property! the choices are endless!

hopefully you know what a mashup tourney is about now and i hope you enjoy the forum!

Thanks so much !! Ill be sure to check these out afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help please  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help please    Help please  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Fanz of Mashup Tourneys :: General Talk :: General-